Thursday, May 20, 2010

So far things are going okay with me, the children, and just life in general. My daughter is still working, I am trying to get counseling for my sons and myself. I am making it. I just take it day by day. I haven't received anything from school yet concerning me having to sit out a semester. I am hoping I won't have to sit out. I pray every day about it. Thanks to a good friend I am moving toward my goals on my vision board. I getting better with letting the old me go and le the new me in a little. I know that it will take time for me to get to where I wanna be but I have the patients and the time. And I know as long as I believe I can do it, I will. I will praying and staying strong more and more every day. Cause I know thats what I have to do for me and my children to have a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment