Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ending the semester

Well I am ending the semester with good spirits. I know I passed two of my classes and the other two I will have take again. I will just go to FCCJ to see about signing up for summer classes. So I can do them and get them out the way. I am now writing things down and am getting help to do other things to help keep me on track. I know that I have a long way to go but I believe I can and will make it. This is my last week of school. But I go back next week to take my finals. I am struggling to take care of me and my children but my faith has been renewed today. Threw a friends testimony. I know that it will get better. So I would like to thank this person for your inspiration and encouragement. I have enjoyed working with you and getting to know you. I hope that we can stay in touch with each other once my semester is over. I plan to still come and help you out whenever I can. Thank you for all support.

1 comment:

  1. I think that is a good idea. FSCJ has great learning center tutors who will be able to help you get through any class! Do it! and make sure you go to the library learning commons, hopefully at south campus!

    ReplyDelete